This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Friday, November 17, 2006

As I write this it is 4:30pm in China, and 9:30am in Germany. I've been on the computer checking for photos for one hour. I check the Yahoo group site, my own personal e-mail, and the web sites of the two families I know are suppose to visit the orphanage. I should just turn the computer off and go buy some food! We are out of milk and coffee and just about everything else. I guess I just wanted everyone to know I am not so cool about all this. I am so anxious to catch a new glimpse of Sarah. I will probably cry if I don't get a new picture! It is never easy to wait for what you love!