This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Friday, November 17, 2006


I may or may not get photos today. The families traveling say they took lots of pictures, but only of the babies ages 1-3. Sarah is almost 4 so I don't know if she was included in the group. They also say they are having problems loading the pictures. The Internet connection is slow.I guess it takes them 3 minutes to load even one picture. Because of this, they may not send the pictures until they return to the USA in about a week. What a let down!!! I may still get pictures today, but it doesn't sound to positive! I could not load pictures from my hotel room in Thailand either. I had a memory stick that I brought to a fast Internet cafe. That way it only took me 5 minutes to post my blog. Don't you just love technology, and really hate it too!!!
My grow up mind says they did their best, and I should just say thank you for thinking of us. I know they tried! They did try! I am really disappointed! I was so sure,with two families visiting the orphanage today, I would get many new pictures of Sarah! Now I don't even get to celebrate new pictures for the other families. None of us got pictures! I am really SAD!!! I think I will take a hot bath, and eat some chocolate! It is my fault for getting my hopes up too high! They took pictures, but again we must wait to see them! Hope deferred maketh the heart sick but when the desire cometh it is a tree of life. Proverbs 13:12