This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Hi, I just read that one of the TA's (travel approvals) from our agency was given to a family who had a LID (log in date) of October 1. Our documents were sent to China October 27th. We don't have a clear LID, but if we are logged in then maybe we could be in the next batch of TA'S! I am just dreaming out loud here! I don't even know if we are logged in yet. Tell me, where do you draw the line between crazy mother and great women of faith? PRAY! PRAY! PRAY!!!