This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Wednesday, November 22, 2006



Hi everyone, I just read this letter on one of my yahoo adoption groups, and I'm sure the writer wouldn't mind me passing on this amazing offer! If you want to adopt a special needs child from China (and most of their needs are mild and correctable) then rush on this offer! It is basically a free adoption! God bless the person who gave the money, and God bless the families who get to parent one of these sweethearts!

I have to share this wonderful news on All God's Children Int'l's
website. There are 8 beautiful children remaining on their WC
listing. A generous donor has offered to pay ALL foreign fees and
agency fees to place these children.... $12,430 per child!!!!! With
the tax credit that would mean there would be no cost to adopt one of
these precious children. They are all beautiful... go look at them at
HERE You don't need a password. Oh, how I wish
China would allow for two adoptions at once. These children are
precious! Please go see if your child is on this list, especially if
finances were a barrier for you.
hugs,
Angela


There is a 4 year old girl with a heart condition that is so beautiful! I have two kids with heart problems. I would love to talk to you about this special need. Generally it is really easy to manage! You have to take a look, It usually cost between $15-20 thousand to adopt from China! What an amazing offer! What beautiful kids!

The photo is of one of the waiting boys.He already had surgery.