This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Thursday, November 23, 2006





I got a surprise new pictures of Sarah today! Another waiting mom got update pictures of her beautiful daughter, and spotted Sarah in two of the shots,so she was kind enough to forward the pictures to me! I actually expect new pictures tomorrow because the Morris family said they are visiting the SWI and taking pictures of Sarah just for me! Oh thank you so much Mary! Please give her a hug (or two or three) from me! I am hoping it won't be long before I can give her my own hugs! Happy Thanksgiving everyone! God bless you and keep you close to his heart! God grant you his favour and fill you with his loving kindness and his peace!