This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Oh, my 15 year old autistic daughter just wrote a letter at school saying she wants her sister, but she doesn't want to fly to China! She is too afraid to fly right now! Well, that is super! I don't have anyone who could watch Jessica for a week, and Juergen and I both need to travel because Germany will not let us readopt Sarah here! Everything must be final in China, so somehow Jessica must go! Just one more detail for God...I can not figure it out!