This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Monday, November 06, 2006


Hi, it is cold and dark here in Germany. We don't actually have Thanksgiving here(there is a day of thanks for the harvest in October). Anyway, I thought I would start preparing for Christmas. Maybe if I think about Christmas it will help me pass the days until my TA. You know the saying, a watched pot never boils. I have to think of something else besides traveling to China or I am going to go MAD!