This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Tuesday, September 25, 2007





A few people asked to see pages of Sarah’s book. It is simple, but 23 pages long so I do not want to scan the whole book. Here are a few pages from the book. Someone also said I should raise money by making special books for other kids. Personalized books. I will have to give this some thought. Nicole and I want to go to Mexico next summer to build a house for a poor family. We need to raise money for the trip, but we also want to sponsor the building martial for a house ($5000). Maybe making personal books for traveling families might be a way to raise part of the building martial money. I'm trying to teach Nicole to give to the poor and go help the poor. She is 14 years old. She has a compassionate heart.