This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Friday, September 21, 2007

It's been a full week. I hardly picked up my camera, and I forgot to give it to my kids. Sorry! Next week I'll post Fridays 5 fotos from my kids again! The book I made for Sarah has turned out to be a great hit! I've read it to her 6 times, and Juergen has also read it about 6 times. Nicole did a good job illustrating the whole book. I scan pages tomorrow so you can see some of it. We have guests again this weekend. That's good because Juergen will be gone. Sarah will be too busy playing (I hope) to be sad.