This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I just bought a DVD teaching series called Fit(Frauen in training). There are DVD teachings by 15 very dynamic women of God on different subjects to help strengthen spiritual life. It happens to be in English and German. I may just go through it with some local friends. Any way, I was listening to Pat Harrison teach on the Holy Spirit. She talked about meditating on the Bible. The Holy Spirit would help remind us of the words of God later when we need it. Then she explained that most of us know how to worry. Worry is to think about a problem, or fear over and over again. Meditation is just the opposite. It is to think on the word of God over and over again. I know I have been worrying allot about this up coming trip with Sarah. I am trying now to meditate on Gods goodness, his help and his grace. Sarah wanted to bring her traveling to Grandma and Grandpas house book with her to kindergarten today. She wants everyone she knows to read it to her. Her attitude is so good. The book was not my idea. I prayed, and I felt like God gave me this idea.