This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Thursday, September 27, 2007

My oldest autistic daughter Jessica got me up at 5am. I couldn't get back to sleep. This morning I started to vomit. I guess the head cold has decided to become a flu. Great! I had some stupid last minute shopping to get done. I was standing at the check out counter and the cashier asked me if I was OK. I felt very hot, and almost like I would pass out. I managed to pick Sarah and Philip up from Kindergarten and school. I wanted to just sleep this afternoon. Sarah is sleeping. Philip is very anxious about the trip and keeps getting into trouble. I keep hearing "Mom"!!! "Mom"!!! I finally gave up on the nap. I've got to drive Thomas to his drumming lesson anyway. When Sarah was very tired before this nap, she stood at the front door with her back pack crying for the airplane to come. I guess that's a good sign. Please be praying for our health, and our flight. Thank you!!!