This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Monday, September 24, 2007


Sarah got sick in the night. She had a high fever. I gave her some medicine and prayed for her. She slept one hour, then screamed for Juergen. I admit I got very upset that Papa was taking care of her. I should not get so upset, but it's my anxiety about our trip to America that is driving me. It was such a trauma for me to take Sarah away from her Papa when we went from Shanghai to Guangzhou last April. I hope Sarah has totally forgotten that experience. I unfortunately have not forgotten it. I must travel to the USA on Friday without Juergen. I am so afraid of how Sarah will react. She will probably be just fine. I've done every thing I can to prepare her. She felt just fine this morning. She is in school today. I'm such a wreak...I need prayer.