This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Friday, September 21, 2007

It's just after midnight here in Germany. I'm sitting at my desk eating Ben and Jerry's Super Fudge Chunk ice cream and writing a story book for Sarah. The book is 24 pages long. It is all about Princess Sarah going on an airplane to America to see Grandma and Grandpa. In the book she says goodbye to Papa, Jessica, Nicole and Thomas. She gets to eat cookies and watch movies on the airplane. At Grandma and Grandpas house she plays in the garden and eats apples. After 9 days she comes home. Papa, and Jessica, Nicole, and Thomas are waiting for her. She gets to take Mickey for a walk when they get home. I just printed the book out. I'm going to have Nicole draw some pictures for me on the pages. I hope to read Sarah this book over and over until we go to America so she really knows what to expect. I hope it helps!