This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Sunday, September 30, 2007

We had a good sleep. We went to bed at 6pm and slept until 1am. Then we went back to bed and slept until 5:30am. I went shopping with my sister Dianna this morning. I reached into the car to help Sarah out and I pulled a muscle in my back. I am in allot of pain. There are a number of conspiracy theories in the USA. My dad says I hurt my back just so I don't have to go to the basement to get his clean laundry(he is just kidding). It is kid of sad, my back is in pain, my sister also has a sore back and my mom has a bad knee. I hope my back gets better fast. I just am so tired and my muscles are cold and over tight.