This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Sunday, September 23, 2007


Juergen was away all weekend visiting his wonderful mom who is very sick. I was worried about how Sarah would handle things, but she was really fine with Juergen gone. We had out of town guests, and she was too busy to get sad. She also seems to be trusting me more and more. I'm so grateful for this because we travel (God willing) on Friday to America. Sarah has had everyone she sees read her traveling to Grandma & Grandpa book. She even wanted to take it to church with her this morning. In Sunday school she did good. She stayed alone, but the teacher felt it was a little over whelming for her. Next time I will stay with her.
Yesterday we went to the Heidelberg zoo. The battery on my camera went dead before I could take allot of pictures. It's a small zoo, but Sarah loved it!