This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Monday, September 17, 2007

My big girl starts kindergarten in the morning. We took our last "Mickey" walk, and went shopped together. Tomorrow she will go to school. On the one hand I'm glad. I will have some quite moments, and the time and space to clean and organize my house. On the other hand I'm sad...I will miss this precious time I've had with my baby girl. Tomorrow she starts to grow up. There will be no turning back. All my kids will be in school. Mickey and I are on our own!