This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Sunday, September 30, 2007







Hi, We made it to Oregon and Sarah is doing great!!! She cried for about 20 minutes at the security gate...I was little worried. She snapped out of it and got excited about her trip. Philip and Sarah were just wonderful on the flight. It was long and boring, but I had a big bag of surprises I just kept pulling out. We had a small gift of Lego, a set of paper dolls, fun new Tiger candy etc. There was a pretty cranky old women sitting directly in front of Philip. She yelled at poor Philip once on the fight because he bumped her seat when he was digging into his back pack. I guess no kid would be good enough for this women. Every time I took the kids to the toilet one or two of the other passengers would complement the kids on their good behavior. You all know I was worried...I'm so glad Sarah did super great! Thank you very much for your prayers!