This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The 20 minute power play!

Sarah didn't get enough sleep last night. She woke up moody and demanding. Juergen bought these sweet snacks(milschnitte). Philip wanted to take one of these cakes to school. I said OK but first he had to eat his breakfast. Sarah saw the cakes and demanded to eat one NOW! We said not until after breakfast. She screamed for 20 minutes. I just love to get a good temper tantrum first thing in the morning (not)! But we stood firm! Finally Juergen had to go to work. Sarah kissed Papa and made up with us both. She eat her breakfast, then got her snack. I probably need a few hours to get over the stress of her tantrum. But I won! The terrorist did not win...I WON!!!Never negotiate with a terrorist...NEVER!