This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Monday, July 16, 2007




We are making some real progress putting Sarah to bed. Juergen does it one night, then I do it the next. She goes to bed very sweetly now. I read her a story tonight. When she is good she gets a sticker. The morning is our new challenge. We are working on making her get out of bed alone. She was trained to stay in bed until someone got her out of bed. She will scream and cry each morning until Juergen gets her out of bed. Today I said "Sarah you can get up now. Come give me a kiss", and she did! Then instead of crying for Juergen, she went to him. That's very big progress!