This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Monday, July 02, 2007


I just started to write again on my first blog Driving Jessica's Taxi. It was my original idea to start to write down what I've learned from my autistic daughter Jessica. I hardly ever post on this blog, but I'm going to try to post at least once or twice a week for awhile. I'm hoping to someday compile enough information for a book. If your interested in reading more about Sarah's big sister, and my first born child then I would be very happy to have you stop by! I hope it will be inspiring. Jessica has changed me more then any other person. Her name means God's gift. I had no mercy or compassion until Jessica. She has turned my cold heart to flesh, and now I weep freely for the pain and brokenness in this world. I also smell the flowers, and love to hear the simple sound of her laughter. All my children are a gift, but I am not sure I would have ever taken the risk to adopt if Jessica hadn't first paved the road she paved. She made me realize I'm so much stronger then I knew.