This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Tuesday, July 31, 2007



You have until Thursday night to get your summer fun ideas posted on my Amy's adoption forum. The best idea post gets a custom made care package from Germany. I don't really know what I'm going to put in the package. I think I will ask the winner how many people they have in their family, what age their kids or grand kids are...and just gear the package just for the winner. So far Fran is the only one who has posted ideas. Fran has some great ideas and I'll be very happy to send the care package to her or her 2 adopted Chinese grand daughters! If you want to give her some competition...you have a few more days to post your ideas! The adoption forum is on the top of the side bar.