This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Friday, July 13, 2007



Loving Lydia does the old Friday photo challenge. Her theme this week is play ball. I love this photo of Sarah. I could not resist posting it again! Sarah has been a real sweet heart for me today. Juergen took Philip and Thomas to Holiday Park (a big roller coaster park in the South of Germany). I was afraid Sarah would be really sad to be left behind. She was instead very loving and huggy to me. I just got her to bed. No tears...and a dozen hugs and kisses! Thank God for the growth! I also added Sarah's referral picture. She is holding a ball in her hand that has butterflies on it. This is partly why I named my blog catching butterflies.