This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Thursday, July 12, 2007




Click on the photo to make it larger
Philip, Thomas and Sarah fought over the camera today. The top row of pictures are from Philip. They are out of focus, but very artistic. Sarah has the middle 3 photos. She took a pretty good photo of her brothers. She also took many bread photos. I guess food will be a big theme for her. Thomas took the bottom 3 photos. He can not frame a photo well, but he caught Sarah and Philip with good expressions. If you want to add your child's 5 fun fotos link, sign my Mr Linky and please leave us a comment. The rules are simple. Each week I'm giving the camera to one or more of my kids, and posting some of their amazing photos on Friday. I just thought it would be interesting to see things from their perspective. Please join me, and give your child the camera too.