This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Sunday, July 22, 2007

I have no real news for you today. I'm wasting allot of my energy trying to find my son Philip a school to go to next fall. It really does worry me he gets the education he needs to address his special needs (we believe he has both auditory and visual processing problems). Any way, I am looking at some of my favorite blogs. The Cline family posted this video of their son Ethan. I was blessed to meet this wonderful family in Guangzhou. One of the sad things about traveling during the trade fair was traveling without a travel group. I never expected to meet any other families. The Cline family had a medical emergency with Ethan. They flew quickly through the whole process so they could bring Ethan home. I cried when I saw this video. Just look at him run! He could not even hold his own head up when I saw him! Oh thank you God! What a sweetheart this amazing little boy is...and what a great family he has!





I also want to point out that Karen from Always in my heart just got her daughter Elaine. Elaine is their 4Th Chinese daughter and 5Th Chinese adoption. They also have two beautiful biological children. Elaine has the special need of CP, Cerebral Palsy. She has an amazing smile. Go see!