This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Thursday, July 05, 2007








I was sitting at my desk with Sarah on my lap. I'm working on some slide shows. Sarah picked up my camera and wanted to take some pictures. Then I had the idea that my new FFF (Fun Foto Friday) challenge should really be a 5 fun fotos challenge. That is, every week I am challenging you to let your child have the camera and you post 5 of their photos on Friday. I am posting Sarah's 5 photos, but some times I may post 5 photos from Thomas or Philip or Nicole (I don't think I can get Jessica near the camera). Each one of them sees the world in a different way. I'm curious to see the world through the eyes of a child (my child and yours). Oh, and don't forget to add your blog link to my MR LINKY. Tell a friend, and you could win a smile (I would give away a car...but that would be crazy)!











If you would like to join the old FFFF then Loving Lydia is doing the old challenge.
Her theme this week is stars and strips forever. My July 4TH posts are a few posts back.