This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Wednesday, July 04, 2007



We were invited to a July 4TH BQ but it was cancelled due to rain. It looks like were had better think about building a boat, it's been such a cold and wet summer! July 4TH is just another work day here in Germany. Sarah and I bought hot dogs for dinner (they will be boiled not grilled). I also got stuff to make an apple pie. If I feel really inspired we will make some pie. I may wait until later in the week to make pie...my cold makes me very tired! Here is a July 4TH coloring page for your kids. I also have these cute July 4Th clip art pieces you can add to your July 4TH scrap book pages. Have a great Holiday if you are in the USA. I especially send a big hug to my family who will be together today. Happy wedding Anniversary to my sister Dianna and her husband Paul. They got married on July 4TH so Paul would never forget the date. A guy has to do what works for him! Right Paul!!!