This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Friday, July 27, 2007








Thomas took these fun foto's a few days ago. They include a few of him close up! My kids are loving to get their hands on the camera. I hope you will also hand the camera to one of your kids...and add your blog link to my Mr Linky. I want to say Thank you to Beverly for posting her daughter Glenys photos. I'm going to keep posting my kids photo's each week because they just love taking pictures. I hope you will join me.