This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Sunday, January 21, 2007


Update- I won the bid!!!



I just bid on a stroller on e-bay. It is by Hauck, and it was the model of the year 2006. It's called the Jeep! I know allot of people buy strollers in China. Generally I think a 4 year old should walk, and not even use a stroller, but we want to do allot of walking. I think we would be more flexible if we had a stroller. I have also read that allot of people don't even bother using their strollers because the sidewalks are so uneven. This is why I thought if I want a stroller, I had better bring a very good stroller, that can handle the "off road " conditions!