This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Tuesday, January 09, 2007


So far today I have no news, and no new pictures. I do know our package to Sarah was delivered, and we may get new photos from the director. A few waiting families on our Nanjing group already got new photos this week! In the mean time, I am playing with digital scrap book templates. Here is a picture I made with some of the pictures I have of Sarah. I buy my digital scrapbook templates at SCRAPBOOK-BYTES.