This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Wednesday, January 31, 2007


Seriously, I have been pretty low the past few days. I am trying to keep busy, and trying not to fall into a pit of self pity! I was praying this afternoon. I had the impression there was some sort of dam, or back log of adoption cases in China. I have only heard of one TA(travel approval)in the past two weeks. Now just because I have not hear of TA's does not mean people are not getting them. Generally you read of at least some! I know there are people who have waited 2 times as long as us for a TA! The last SC forms (seeking confirmation)I read about where sent back to China almost two weeks ago. I feel we must pray for this dam to break! Everything stands still the last two weeks of February because of the Chinese New Years. Until then, I hope we see a real shower of TA's and SC forms being sent out! Something has to start moving. And let's also pray for Pa's (Pre-approvals) and referrals too!