This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Sunday, January 21, 2007


It is late here in Germany and I need to go to bed. I just saw our TA wait counter move to 2 months! I am feeling really happy! The time is flying by. We are getting ready to go. We have not had much of a winter here in Europe. We actually have crocuses and daffodils’ starting to come up. I am still expecting to be hit with winter. I feel like the winter of my wait is almost over! The season is about to change! I am sure Sarah will be home in a matter of 6 to 8 weeks! I am so happy that our wait is almost over…and happy to see my beautiful daughter.

" See! The winter is past;
the rains are over and gone.
Flowers appear on the earth;
the season of singing has come,
the cooing of doves
is heard in our land. "
Song of Solomon 2.11-12