This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Sunday, January 07, 2007


I was driving my 15 year old daughter towards the old town of Heidelberg. We like to walk in the city and window shop. I had an overwhelming feeling of joy hit me like a wave! I am beginning to really feel like we are on the last leg of our adoption wait. I feel like a small snow ball that has just begun it's race down a very long hill! I can not explain it...but some how the thought of finally traveling has taken hold of me. This wonderful thought is gathering momentum. I am not a runner who will crawl exhausted to the finish line (at least I hope not). I want to race ahead...I am ready to finish this race! Our day is coming, I can feel it in my spirit!