This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Thursday, January 11, 2007


I need more then chocolate, I am going to need some prayer! I am reading about a new requirement added to the adoption process. It is called a SC form (Seeking Confirmation). I have not heard about this from my own agency,but read about it on the adoption web groups. I am pretty sure It will add an extra 2-3 weeks to our process.I guess China sends this letter or form to our agency seeking to confirm we still want our child (please)! We have to fill the form out, and notarize it, fed-ex it to the USA, they fed-ex it to China...and we wait again! OK, April in China? But wait...there are the trade shows in Guangzhou and know one travels in April!