This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I just got good news. One of the families I have contact with just got their SC form (Seeking Confirmation)today. They have a daughter in Sarah's children's home, and they are using the same adoption agency (IAAP). They have the sweetest, cutest little girl! I actually begged Juergen to try to adopt her too(sometimes China lets you adopt two kids from the same children's home at once). He said "no"! It is a good thing because she got a great family. They are only a few weeks ahead of us in the process, so I guess our day will come soon! I hope we at least get that SC form by Chinese New Year, then we can probably travel by Easter vacation , April 2-14.