This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Saturday, January 06, 2007






OK, I don't have new photos of Sarah to share, so I took pictures of some of the toys she has waiting for her! She has Dora who speaks both English and German. The doll high chair has butterflies on it just for our little butterfly! I was in a second hand shop and found this beautiful baby bassinet. It is solid oak. I figured Sarah could lay her dolls in it, and one day my grandchildren can sleep in it! I also got her a wooden pirate ship. She will have allot of fun with her older brothers. She has of course already stolen my heart!