This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Friday, June 29, 2007


The Fridays Favorite Foto Challenge I was doing the past few weeks is ending. I am going to invite my readers to join my Friday Foto Challenge. Each Friday I will post a theme, and you take that theme and post photos to that theme on your blog. I can add a feature to my blog you can add your blog link to. If your interested, leave me a comment or add a link to your blog post. This weeks Theme will be Ice cream.
Sarah can not eat ice cream with milk. Lucky for her our local Italian ice cream dealer makes a fruit ice with out milk. I remember eating ice cream from Thrifty's drug store in Phoenix ,Arizona when I was a kid.I always loved their rainbow sherbet. Now if I'm going to eat the calories, it has to be chocolate! Juergens favorite ice cream is Häagen-Dazs cookie dough, but you can not buy it in Germany. He eats it every time he makes a trip to the states! When I lived in Oregon, we made home made blackberry ice cream! I rember cranking the old ice cream maker by hand. It was worth it!