This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Saturday, June 02, 2007


This morning I pushed the taking Sarah to the toilet issue. She had a fit, but this time it was different. In the past she would scream if I tried to take her to the toilet, and it seemed like she was afraid of me. Today it just seemed like she prefers Papa, and was angry (pure anger, no fear) that it was me taking her to the toilet. It's been almost two months, and she still will not allow me to put her to bed or take her to the toilet in the morning. I get to be Mommy the rest of the day, just not morning and night. I'm sorry Sarah, but I'm pushing it again tomorrow! This wall is going to fall!!! It is time for this wall to come down!! Juergen needs to be free to go out at night, and sleep in now and then. I need to be a 100% accepted Mom!!!