This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Wednesday, June 13, 2007



I'm adding this Amazon banner to my sidebar. If you connect to Amazon and buy anything from them, 10% of your purchase will go to Love without bounties and the many medical projects they have to help orphans in China. Amazon now sells nonperishable goods like diapers and shampoo. You could shop at your desk, and have everything delivered at a good price. Take a look, but remember to link to Amazon through my site...then Love without boundaries gets 10%!

# More than 22,000 non-perishable items--and growing every day
# All items eligible for free shipping
# Great everyday prices on your favorite brands
# Shipped to your door, just like any other Amazon.com purchase