This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Wednesday, June 13, 2007



Here is a video of Sarah learning her ABC's in German. Our kids all go to German schools and all must speak, read and write in German. They also learn English in the first grade, and then French and Latin starting in the 5th grade. Sarah appears to be very smart, and I don't think school will be too hard for her. Philip on the other hand has some major learning problems. I write more about Philip on our family site.