This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Sarah finally just fell asleep with her little hand grasping my check. Her day was so full and wonderful. The kids have vacation until next week (this is their Pentecost vacation, summer break doesn't begin until August and it's only 6 weeks long). She plays in the garden, does board games, takes Mickey for long walks, and even went to the Park today. She was just so wired, and could not (would not) sleep. It's like someone afraid the dream would end, she will wake up and it will be over. And she is reaching a new level of acceptance with me. She is starting to (I believe) fall in love with me. She would not fall asleep with out me. It is really sweet to be loved by Sarah. So sweet!