This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I don't have any photo's from this morning, but I took Sarah for a very long walk (2 hours) in her stroller. We never used a stroller with her. She never wanted it. That was OK with us. She is 4 years old, and it's much healthier for her to just walk and run. Lately she seems to want to regress. She is now wearing training diapers, because she doesn't want to always use the toilet. She still uses the toilet, but was having 3 or 4 accidents a day. I would rather have her in diapers, and not push the issue. Now she doesn't want to walk, she wants to ride. Emotionally, she is more like a two year old. She has the skills of a 4 year old, but really seems to need (and I really mean need) to be a baby for awhile. she had to be so responsible in China. I don't mind the exercise.