This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Wednesday, June 13, 2007


I was thinking of giving this blog post the title "from head to toe". Who knows, maybe I will make it a regular feature of my blog. Every week I will post something for the mind, and the body. This afternoon, Sarah wanted (you guessed it) another long bath. She loves to play in the tub! I have to sit there with her. My sister fell asleep in the bathtub when I was a kid. I think she hit her chin on the tub and was bleeding. It's a good thing she did not drown! I feel like I need to keep my eyes on my "no nap" princess. Anyway, I wanted something for me to do while I watched Sarah splash. I have a foot message bath. Juergen gave it to me for Christmas about 6 years ago. It's like new because I never use it. I decided to bring the old foot whirlpool out of the dusty closet, and indulge my feet in a one hour message! It was for lack of a better word, WONDERFUL!!! I am keeping the foot message in the bathroom to use ever time Sarah goes to camp rubber ducky! I am also reading a book called "Why Christian Kids Rebel" by Tim Kimmel. So far it's a great read. Now if my other kids would just cooperate with Mommy's little retreat...life would be soooo gooood!!!