This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Saturday, June 23, 2007








Juergen is away at the 25TH wedding Anniversary of one of his best friends. It would be nice if I could have joined him, but that just is not possible with our kids. I'm glad he could go and have a good reunion with many old friends. My chief concern was Sarah, and how she would be when her Papa is gone. This afternoon I took Philip, Thomas and Sarah to a place called Jump IN. I went with one of my good friends. We talked and had coffee while the kids worked up a good sweat! Nicole took care of Jessica. It worked out very well. I had no trouble getting Sarah to leave. I didn't feed her there. By the time she had played for 3 hours, and it was late, she gladly came with me. I promised her Mc Donald’s! They all got a shower and now she is watching a video with the boys. I hope bed time goes OK. I'm afraid she will panic when she realizes Papa isn't coming home.