This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Monday, June 11, 2007

Last night we had a storm. There was thunder and lightning. About 2am we hear Sarah crying out in fear. Juergen and I both got up and went to her. She sat up in her little bed and looked at both of us. She screamed "Mama" and grabbed hold of me. She could have Papa. He was right there. She chooses me. It was almost like she was waking up from a bad dream. Maybe she felt like she would loose me? I had to ask Juergen this morning if I had dreamed the whole thing. I held her for a half hour before she finally fell asleep. The kid’s vacation is over and everyone went back to school and work this morning. Sarah did not cry one tear. She is very tired this morning, and so am I. I can hardly believe how far we have come in two months!