This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Wednesday, June 20, 2007


Last week I said I would start a new thing about mind and body. I red an article this week about what makes people "happy". At the top of this list is counting your blessings. They say it works best not to count your blessings every day, but about 3 times a week. I'm going to try this...and so is Juergen. Of course you already know Juergen is at the top of my blessing list! I use to have what I called a parking blessing. I lived in Southern California, so trust me it was a very good blessing to have. My friends use to tease me that when I drove down the crowded San Diego freeway, the sea of cars would part and let me pass. When I married Juergen I somehow lost that parking blessing. I guess God knew I didn't need much more...Juergen is more then enough!