This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Sarah is sleeping in Philip and Thomas's room. She kicked Philip out of his bed. I took the mattress from her bed and put it on the floor for Philip. She kept asking the question "Where is Papa"? At first the boys answered her, but that only made her panic more. I told them to just stay quite. If she doesn't have an audience, maybe she will stop the drama! I promised them money to stay quite! It worked. I sat in a chair and waited, she kept talking, the boys stayed quite. She fell asleep! No tears! I hope she is tired enough from the day to stay asleep all night. Juergen will come home in the morning. I may need to deal with some panic in the morning...but so far so good! Praise God for his help! Some things you can not explain to a child. Something’s they just have to live through. Like Juergen going to work and then coming home again. When this first happened, there where 3 hours of non- stop tears. Now it's "bye bye"! Some times experience is the only way to learn to trust.