This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Sunday, August 12, 2007



This photo was taken today after church. Sarah was again great helping me out as I taught Sunday school. I just put her to bed. It looked like we were going to have a problem. She has been pretty jealous of Papa showing Philip the smallest bit of attention. Juergen was putting cream on some bug bites Philip has (it's the worst bites we have ever seen). I'm getting better at talking Sarah out of her temper tantrums. I try to distract her with other stuff...in this case it was a shower, and blow drying her hair. She went to bed well!
If you haven't gotten enough of traveling families, take a look this week at Asher means Happy. Asher is a 7 year old boy from China who will be getting his family this week!