This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Monday, August 27, 2007

I just got tagged by Beverly, and here are the rules...

1) Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don't have a middle name, use the middle name that you wish you had.

2) When tagged, you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name facts.

3) At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don't forget to leave a comment telling them that they're tagged and to read your blog.


OK, this is easy. My middle name is ANN. I was named after my Grandmothers.My first name- Amy is a nick name for Amelia who is my Dads mom, and Ann is short for Annabell , my Moms mom.

A- Always tired
N- Nice
N- Not neat, not organized, not good at languages, not thin, not allot of things. Oh well, we can not all be everything!

I am going to tag Liz who hasn't written much on her blog , and Leda who has also been pretty quite but I love her scrap book pages, and Denna who never seems to mind if I tag her!