This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Friday, August 24, 2007


I had to show you this picture. Jessica always takes a nap in my bed. It's the quietest nicest bed in the house. I laid down for a few minutes with Jessica. Sarah came into the room. She said "no nap". I said "OK, lets just cuddle". She has really gotten into cuddling with me this past week. She climbed into bed, and with in 5 minutes she was out. Jessica was so anxious to like Sarah before she came. Sarah of course rejected everyone except Juergen and Philip. This hurt Jessica deeply. Slowly the break between these two is healing. I pray they learn to be very close. They are so amazingly beautiful (all my children are)!