This blog covers our wait, travel, and adjustment to our 4 year old adopted Chinese daughter Sarah Shui Qing from Nanjing. There are over 1000 posts. I have moved my blog to Catching Butterflies 2. I hope you will enjoy reading this blog. It has alot of information on Special needs adoption. Follow us to our new address Catching Butterflies 2! Thank you for reading!

Thursday, August 16, 2007








I'm posting my Friday 5 fun fotos one day early. We are heading up to Northern Germany for a big family weekend. It's Juergen's mom's 7oth Birthday party. We get home late on Sunday night. I don't think I will be blogging until then. The 5 photos were taken by a guest kid photographer Louis K. His mom took my kids to a water playground in Heidelberg. Louis got to use the digital camera. He liked it so much, his mom is going to go buy one for their family! If you want to add your link to your 5 photos we would love to have you join our group. Each week we are giving the camera to one of the kids, and seeing the world from their perspective. Have a great weekend!

Oh, and I had to add this last photo I took of Kerstin and Sarah. Sarah loves Kerstin, and may be willing to stay with her so Juergen and I can have a date. Wouldn't that be so great!!!